Sunday 12 December 2010

All the small things in the thaw.

In light of my last blog I thought I better follow my own advice and get out there.


Forced to take my 25th Birthday off work due to the weekends diareah and vomiting with my first full stomach and some brilliant sunshine, I set out.


LOCATION - Hine Hall Nottingham not far from where I live


PLAN FOR THE DAY....
Being stuck In a snow drift last week reminded me of why I Love photography as it makes you focus in on all the small things. Life is so fast some people don't even notice whats right in front of them even when something when someones life is in danger.


Below is a shocking story about a pensioner who was recently left to develop hypothermia while unconscious after collapsing in a busy street.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335011/Collapsed-pensioner-brink-death-ignored-people-passing-5-hours.html


So my theme for the day was ALL THE SMALL THINGS
Taking a look at what you might not normally notice and the wonderful textures that snow and great sunlight create.




 PARTS OF THE CAR  .......


BRAKELIGHT ICE 
BUMPERCLE ...


BONNET LANDSCAPE
 ICICLE DROP......







PLANTS & FLOWERS  


TEARDROP


FOR YOU 


EVERGREEN


FROSTED BUD 


TRYING TO BLOOM 






TAKE FLIGHT


TOUCHED 


THAW


STANDING TALL
SNOWSCAPES 

DESSERT SNOW

RIVERSNOW


Particularly pleased with frosted bud and teardrop. 

Definitely re kicked the motivation to get out there 

lou 













2 comments:

  1. More fantastic photos Lou, whoever thought the frustration of your car being iced up could be transformed into something so wonderfully artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Egg glad you like- your blog has been entertaining as always xxx

    ReplyDelete